TCIL, having completed 37 years since its inception, has been successfully executing turnkey projects, consultancy and other telecommunication assignments worldwide. TCIL has continuously broken the shackles and has remained a dynamic entity. While essentially encompassing its objective “To provide globally, world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of telecommunication, IT, Civil & Architect”, the organization has broadened the extent of its objectives. It constantly endeavors to provide prompt service while also extending technical expertise to its prestigious customers at every step.
- Preparation of Network Implementation Plans for introduction of Wireless in Local Loop (WLL) or Cellular Mobile Communication.
- Route-survey, noise-survey and frequency coordination for provision of Microwave/Optical Fibre Links and Satellite Earth Stations
- e-Governance Networks
- Postal Consultancy Switching Systems
- Transmission Systems
- Switching & Telecom services
- Satellite Communication
- Access Network Systems
- Cellular Mobile Telephone Systems
- Local Areal Wide Area Networks
- OPGW Networks
- Fibre to the Home (FTTH)
- Broad Band Network
- Air Traffic Control System
- Value Added Services
Apart from above mentioned fields, TCIL also provides services to a wide range of clients in the following areas:
- Carrying out feasibility studies for planning a telecom network
- Planning and turnkey implementation of Optical Fiber networks and mobile networks on GIS platforms
- Planning and turnkey implementation of FTTX network on GIS platform
- Providing technological solutions for various requirements
- Preparing technical specifications
- Tender related services such as preparation of tender documents, tender /bid evaluation, preparation of contract to be signed by client with the selected bidder for award of work.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for CAPEX and OPEX estimation for land based and submarine OFC networks.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for CAPEX and OPEX estimation for mobile networks.
- Preparation of Business Plans based on various models like BOOT, BOO etc.
- Carrying out assignments as PMC (Project Management Consultant)
- Carrying out Acceptance Testing of client’s network.
- Studies related to bandwidth estimation, consumption and revenue generation.
Major Projects Completed:
- Supply,Trenching,Laying,Installation,testing and maintenance of optical fiber cable,PLB duet and accessories for construction of exclusive optical NLD backbone and optical access routes on turnkey basis for defence network in U.P. in the year 2018 for the project cost of Rs. 469.32 Crore for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Procurement,Supply,Trenching,Laying,Installation,testing and maintenance of optical fiber cable,PLB duet and accessories for construction of exclusive optical NLD backbone and optical access routes on turnkey basis for defence network in Rajasthan in the year 2018 for the project cost of Rs. 313.58 Crore for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Pan African e network project of commissoning of VVIP site , Patient End Terminal at Fann hospital and Satellite Hub Earth Station at Dakar Senegal in the year 2008-09 for a project cost of Rs. 542.90 Crore.