TCIL is having its operation in the Sultanate Since 1986, and was one of the main companies Carried out Telecom Infrastructure Development for the erstwhile GTO, Oman and presently Oman Telecommunications Co. (Omantel).
Since than and till date TCIL has done enourmous work for Oman Telecommunications Co( Omantel) . The mainly the Scope of works actually done were as below.
1. Business Service Wire ( BSW / Copper) Cable laying
2. Primary / Secondary Cable laying
3. Laying of Ducts/Subduts ( 110 mm PVC Pipes)
4. Installation of Cabinets/ DP Boxes
5. Laying of Fiber Optic cables and Fiber Drop cables
6. Installation of FTTH / GPON Networks
7. Design of Copper and FTTH networks
The above works have almost been done at Muscat, Dakhliya, Batinah, Dahira and Dhofar Governarates of Oman. TCIL has also carried out Installtion Mini Shelters for Omantel for housing their GSM Equipments all over in Oman.
TCIL has also carried out Special projects like R & G Fiber optic laying Networks Connecting FOC networks for ROP and Royal office at Muscat Area as per the directions of Omantel.
TCIL has done Telecom Infrastructure Installation works for Ministry of Information and Ministry of Defence.
TCIL has a very good resources in Oman like effective Management officers, highly skilled manpower and excellent establishment set up like Stores, office location in the middle of the city.