A) Particulars of Organization
B) Functions and Duties
a) Date of Incorporation 10th March 1978
- b) Mode of Incorporation Incorporated as a Pvt. Ltd. Company under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- c) Administrative Ministry
Department of Telecommunications,Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
- d) Details of Disinvestments The entire share capital of the Company is held by the Govt. of India.
- e) Present status Public Ltd. Company under companies Act 1956 under the administrative control of Department of Telecom Ministry of Communication & IT, Government of India.
- f) Share Capital
Authorized Capital Rs. 30.00 Crores (Rs. 300 million),Paid up Capital Rs. 28.80 Crores (Rs. 288 million)
- g) Listing with Stock Exchange Not applicable, as the TCIL is an unlisted company.
- h) Objective of the Company
- To provide technical services that includes consultancy, techno-economic feasibility studies and project execution, in all fields Telecommunications, Information Technology and Architecture and Civil Engineering worldwide, and especially to developing countries.
- To provide a full range of services and ensure complete satisfaction to its values customers.
- To adhere to the highest quality standards in its services.
- To provide state-of-the-art technology and fulfill the current and future requirements of its values customers.
To excel in providing Communication solutions globally by anticipating opportunities in technology.
- To provide world –class technology and Indian expertise globally in all fields of Telecommunication and Information Technology.
- To sustain, expand and excel in its operations in overseas and Indian markets by developing proper marketing strategies.
- To acquire state-of-the-art Technology on a continuing basis and maintain leadership.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
To become a leading engineering and consultancy enterprise in telecom globally and to provide an array of consultancy and turnkey implementation services in
Company's Breif Profile:
- Information Technology and Multimedia
- Postal Consultancy
- Architectural & Civil Engineering sectors.
C) Business of the Company
Consultancy, Engineering & Construction in the fields of
D) JOINT VENTURE COMPANIES